Sunday, November 24, 2013

Introducing "The Cultivated Faith"

I write about a lot of things on this blog - my family, homeschooling, motherhood, and our many experiences as a military family living in Japan. But there are a few things that I don't write about because of many reasons, including worry about how they will be received, the audience that frequently reads this blog, and the fact that those particular topics could probably fill a blog of their own.

So... I gave them a blog of their own.

Today, I'm excited to introduce a spin-off of The Cultivated Mother. Up there in my tabs, you'll find a new one called "The Cultivated Faith." If you are interested in homeschooling, military life, or life in Japan, stay right where you are. But if you or your family are struggling to find the spiritual in the everyday, check out The Cultivated Faith.

I have been reluctant to post too much information specific to my and my family's religious and spiritual beliefs, but I've decided to take the risk because I think a lot of parents out there probably feel the same way that I do. I am a self-proclaimed spiritual junkie. Religious discussion and study has always been a passion of mine and I want to share it with others.

So, obviously, there is not a lot over at The Cultivated Faith at the moment. But I slowly hope to build a site with lots of resources for parents who are religious and non-religious alike - a site that will help them to teach their kids about the amazing, diverse, world we live in.

If you're interested, check it out. And if you're not interested, I hope you'll continue to enjoy The Cultivated Mother. I would probably be writing no matter what, but encouragement and feedback from readers is always a plus. I appreciate each and every one of you for taking the time to stop by my tiny slice of the internet.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment